Monday, November 9, 2015

Love not knows boundaries

It looks like a fairy tale or maybe was like that because my brother really want a wedding like that, like a romantic novel. Everything stared 3 years ago and between trips, visits to theme parks, movie dates, meetings with friends, more visits to theme parks... is perhaps that love has boundaries on gender? of course not! we need to celebrate love, that's what it matters!
The wedding was just perfect, the decoration, the guests but the best part was the joy and the happiness to share that special moment with family and friends..
Me? i feel so happy to see my brother like that, i've got to hold my tears while i was reading a very emotive poem...
I do really hope that soon all my gay friend find their prince or princess and be happy!



No comments: